First off let me apologize for not writing a letter
last week. In all the rush of the day I spaced on the fact I hadn't written a
letter! So it looks like I have to catch you up for the past 2 weeks! hahaha
Well this week has been super busy with moving people!
We moved 3 different families in and out of homes. I wear many hats as a
missionary, Movers hats, Counselors hats, Clergy hats, and on occasion I get to
put on a fun hat and go play sports. Being a missionary is very rewarding!!!!
We try to help everyone we come in contact with! And yet some people still
don't like us. Like the other day we were walking down Pole Line, and this huge
diesel truck swerved towards us. I thought they were going to wave so I began
to wave at them. Just as they passed us he hit the gas and blew black smoke all
over us. I started to choke on smoke and wanted so bad to throw something. My
family knows that I have a little bit of an anger problem. So I was fuming as
we walked to our next appointment. By the time we got there I was calmed down
enough to have the spirit with me. Elder Porter didn't seem bothered by it but
I guess he has been out longer; he must just be used to it.
I'd like to thank the Chavez's for coming and visiting
me! Also my family for all the pictures drawn at Lake Powell! And Uncle Reese,
the answer is yes, you are. Don't tell anyone though. Also congratulations to
Elder Zack Davis! Now in the MTC!
Let’s see if I can get you caught up on our area. WE
have been meeting with a lot of Less Actives. It’s been going really well! They
have been coming to church and we are very excited. We also have an appointment
tonight with the Buffets, the part member family I've talked about. They have
been out of town for a while but they are back now. We love the Buffats, they
are an awesome family.
We have some potential investigators we have been
talking to and hopefully they will continue to talk to us. I'll let you know
more when we see them again. Thank you to everyone who have written me and made
me feel loved. I miss you all and pray for you. I want you to know that I have
a testimony of this Gospel. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I
know because I've asked God. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter
Day Saints is Christ’s Church once again restored to the Earth. I know that if
you truly want to be happy all you have to do is ask with a sincere heart, with
real intent. I know that Baptism by proper authority is essential to our
eternal progression. I know my savior lives. And I leave this testimony with
you in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Love,
Elder Rash
No comments:
Post a Comment